Facebook Like

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bienvenue. Welcome. Bienvenido. And more.


It feels good to start this new Blog today. I'm Thibaud and I want to explore with you guys the life in Montréal, the one which makes Montréal so famous for. I am a U1 McGill student in the Desautels Faculty of Management and I want to share with you how I feel here, far from home, in this amazing city!  I don't even know what a real winter life is as I come from Cannes, in France or as I call it: La Côte d'Azur. So here is my point: I want to share with you, as a McGill student, this experience. How do you you feel when you cross the road under a -30 degrees night ? I want to know if it is true that when you piss in the street during Montréalesque winters, the stream just freezes ! This is the same for your tears. This is so amazing ! How can we live normally under such extreme conditions? How is the night life during winter? Because going to clubs with your big, fat coats is not so much convenient... Wow that's a lot of questions and I still got so many to ask ! 
So first of all, I would recommend to all students, all foreigners to learn by HEART this map of the Montreal Subway so that you do not freeze during winter ! 
See you later and feel free to add any useful tips to survive during Montrealesque winter ! 
Peace bro's

3 comments:

  1. Well, i've never tried to cry when it's minus 30 degrees outside. But, i don't think it's true that they freeze. And nightlife during winter sucks, you can go grab a beer in a bar bur forget clubbing, that's why it's so intense during the summer, we are doing all the clubbing we wanted to do during winter. My advice would be to buy real good boots. Otherwise, you'll die.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I also need to buy big boots !!

    ReplyDelete