Facebook Like

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Desautels' magnificence.

Awesomeness. That is the only word I find to describe this video. As I am a new McGill student I can tell you that I am learning from scratch how to become a Pro-McGill. I know that mt blog seems to be very random as my posts do not follow a special logic. However, this is how I feel actually. Like many of you I think. Yes, we are currently all involved in specific stuffs, revision for midterms, assignments and even in students' associations... That is why I was watching this video: to see how we can enjoy McGill and learn together how to manage this new exciting life !
I'm going to see you later guys, I have class !
Enjoy my Blog nd don't forget, I want any feedback from you!

1 comment:

  1. Coming to McGill is a big change in our lives, but it is an exciting one, we have to move on and discover life! This has been a great first month in Montreal and this is going to be three even greater years!
    Feel free to visit my blog: http://sky-holds-the-sun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete